Thursday, September 19, 2013

I was assigned in a group of  five people, that's including myself. Last week we were talking about who's movie we should do, our group member Ricki was chosen because it had less dialogue and a great story   Today we are talking about the script, locations, actors, sound, props, etc. Recently we have confirmed our cast, the casting is my friend Ricki's friend, and one of our members in our group. The person who is doing sound is Saul and myself. The Producer of this film is Ceeszely who of course is in charge of organizing most of the schedule and other stuff. I will be asking the manager of Mighty Mouth on Friday afternoon to see if we can film in their for a scene, hopefully he'll say yes. We are currently trying to get props and sound finished soon. Also we are slowly working on the script so that their is no mistakes. I am hoping I can get along with these great students. As well let them know that I can be great to work with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment